What distinguishes the Sölden ski area? Quite clear: the varied, snow-sure slope offer including glacier ski mountains, the state-of-the-art mountain lifts and the superlatives. But everything around it also fits in perfectly: free skibus shuttles and parking areas, service-oriented ski rental stations and committed ski schools pave the way for memorable ski and snowboard holidays. The huge ski resort remains "manageable" thanks to the interactive ski trail map.
- 3 Three thousand metre mountains
- 2 glacier ski areas
- 144 km of pistes of all levels of difficulty
- The altitude of the ski area, which extends from 1,350 to 3,340 metres. A fabulous 2,000 m difference in altitude
- The 2 feeder railways with the highest transport capacity worldwide are currently located in Sölden and do not give queues any chance. After all, the duo of Gaislachkoglbahn (built in 2010) and Giggijochbahn (built in 2016) manage to distribute 8,100 people to the ski resort every hour.
- Another lift highlight: the "Golden Gate to the Glacier" as a link between the winter and glacier ski areas. The 8-seater gondola lift over the Rettenbachtal operates - nomen est omen - as a glacier express.
Further highlights in the Skiebiet:
✓ Absolute snow guarantee from October to May
✓ The 2 most powerful feeder mountain gondolas worldwide
✓ 2000 meters of difference in altitude
✓ Linked winter and glacier ski areas
✓ 31 top modern mountain lifts
✓ 144 slope kilometers
✓ About 400 m² of skiable terrain per skier
= 25 skiers per hectare
✓ BIG3 – 3 mountains higher than 3000 meters
accessible in the ski area
✓ ICE Q Gourmetrestaurant
✓ 007 ELEMENTS James Bond Installation
✓ 33 huts within the ski area
✓ Adrenalin Cup